Regular Teeth Cleaning Gives You A Healthy, Beautiful Smile
Reduce the Risk of Cavities, Gum Disease and Tooth Loss
A professional teeth cleaning is an essential part of dental hygiene, but it also helps maintain overall health and wellness. It helps remove buildup of plaque and tartar in hard-to-reach areas that can lead to cavities, gum infection and disease, and even tooth loss.
Are you experiencing any sensitivity or bleeding while brushing or flossing? Do you have bad breath? For some individuals, poor oral hygiene can also mean the risk of heart disease and stroke! Talk to us at Floss Family Dentistry about regular checkups and treatments. We have helped hundreds of patients in the Morgan Hill area restore their smile and maintain good oral health with regular teeth cleaning.
Benefits of Teeth Cleaning by Your Dentist
A dental cleaning every six months offers a number of health benefits. It can:
- Prevent cavities: Plaque is acidic and eats into tooth enamel. When left unattended, it can cause cavities and tooth loss. Teeth cleaning helps remove plaque and tartar that your tooth brush or floss cannot reach.
- Check for gum disease: Gum disease is a major cause of tooth loss, especially in North America. If diagnosed early, it can be treated and reversed. Regular dental checkups, teeth cleaning, brushing and flossing can help prevent and treat gum disease.
- Detect and diagnose. Professional cleaning appointments help your dentist keep a check on your oral health and detect any early signs of problems such as cavities, gum disease, broken fillings or fractured teeth. You may be able to avoid more complex problems and treatments such as root canals, gum surgery or teeth removal.
- Keep bad breath away: In addition to brushing and flossing at home, teeth cleaning at your dentist’s office will help to maintain fresh breath and a healthy mouth.
- Brighten your smile: Dark-colored foods and beverages, tobacco, and certain medications can stain your teeth. Your dentist can remove or lighten these stains with a dental polish for a whiter, brighter smile.
- Boost overall health: Studies indicate that regular teeth cleaning can help lower your risk for illnesses such as stroke and heart disease. It can also help to keep your diabetes in check.
At Floss Family Dentistry, we can help you decide whether your teeth cleaning should be twice a year or more frequent. You can count on us to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Painless Teeth Cleaning Treatments
Is dental anxiety or sensitivity to pain preventing you from scheduling teeth cleaning? At Floss Family Dentistry, we offer sedation (nitrous oxide) to put you at ease. Using the latest dental techniques and advanced equipment, our dedicated staff provides dental care in a relaxed and friendly environment. From Invisalign® braces to cosmetic treatments, dentures and denture repair, we look after the dental needs for you and your family.
Floss Family Dentistry serves patients in the Morgan Hill area including Gilroy, San Martin, Hollister, Watsonville, Madrone, Prunedale and South San Jose, CA.
Maintain your beautiful and healthy smile with professional teeth cleaning.
Call 408-778-3135 or send an email to email@example.com and book your teeth cleaning appointment.